Effective as of 11/02/2021,
Who Are We?
How Do We Use Data?
The data we collect depends on how our Website and Services are used. We receive some data directly, like when you visit one of our web properties, sign up for a trial, or send us email. We may receive or collect data indirectly, for example, when we record that you visited one of our Websites using technologies like cookies. We also receive data from third parties. Lastly, we work with third parties that place cookies on your browser for targeted advertising purposes.
The collection and use of data is essential to the value that we provide as a Service, and to improve the Services we provide and our Website, but we endeavor to keep data safe and secure.
Data We Collect
We collect information about our users for the following reasons:
1. Personal Data. We and our service providers use Personal Data to provide our Services. Examples of how we use personal data include:
- Enumerating you and your team for the purposes of access to our platform
- To deliver information to your subscribed applications in order to provide service
- To respond to inquiries, send service notices, and provide customer support
- For audits, regulatory purposes, and compliance with industry standards
- To develop new products and services
- To send marketing communications
- To improve or modify our Services
- To conduct analysis and develop insights that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions and report on our business and Services.
2. Service Data. We utilize Service Data for no purpose except to deliver the functionality that our Services provides to our members.
How We Disclose Data
The Company does not sell Personal Data or Service Data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties. Personal and Service Data collected by the Company will only be used for the purposes of furthering, improving, and expanding our Services and the business. We share Personal and Service Data with the following third parties:
1. To Service Providers. In order to deliver the Services, we rely on service providers (e.g. infrastructure providers, and affiliated) to provide key functionality both in the operation of our product as well as the operations of the Company.
2. To our users. We process and collate Service Data that is provided to us by our users in order to deliver the Services to our members.
3. To third parties. In the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer of any part of our business to third parties.
4. To partners. As directed by authorized members through the course of configuring or activating the Services, in order to provide the necessary information to deliver the functionality of integrations and connectors with third parties, we may make your data available to the corresponding third party.
5. Safety, Legal and Law Enforcement. We use and disclose data as we believe necessary under the applicable law, to enforce our own terms and conditions, to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, as well as to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement, regulatory agencies, and government authorities, which may include countries outside of your country of residence.
Security and Notification of Breaches
The Company takes security very seriously, and if you have reason to believe that your data or someone else’s data is no longer secure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of a security breach, we will take necessary measures to ensure the continued safety of data and contact affected parties within a reasonable amount of time regarding the scope and scale of the such disclosure.
We retain data as necessary to provide the services as described in this policy unless a longer retention is required by law. For Personal Data, we retain information about you until you are no longer a customer, though some data is retained for the purposes of audit. Service Data is retained for a period of no more than 30 days, except for data that is required as a part of audit control.
The above principals regarding how we manage the data, use the data, protect the data, and remove the data will apply for as long as we control the Personal Data.
Use of Service by Minors
This Website and the Services are not directed to minors and we request that minors do not provide to us any Personal Data. We rely on our members, when acting in the role of a Data controller, to take responsibility for making sure their users' privacy rights are respected and ensuring that the appropriate disclosures are made about third party collection and use.
Right to Access, View, or Remove Your Information
You have a right to access the personal information we hold about you. Whenever you use our site or the Services, we strive to make sure that your personal information is correct. If that information is wrong, we give you tools and methods to update it quickly or delete it, unless that information is necessary for legal or business purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before making changes. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing new systems or fundamentally changing our existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (e.g. requests concerning information on our backup systems). Because we protect information from accidental or malicious destruction, after data is removed from our servers, it can take some time for that data to be purged.
To request removal of your personal information from our Website or Services, contact us at email@example.com
How Do I contact the Company’s Data Privacy Officer?
The Company's Data Privacy Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org