Power your mission critical applications with Allium's real-time APIs
Allium does secure delivery of data to customers environments to allow them to join their own data with Allium's blockchain data seamlessly
Balances, credit debits, NFTs, DEXes - Why parse your own data schemas when Allium already parsed and refined all the schemas to suit your institutional needs, save 100s of hours with our curated tables
Allium makes it easy to upload your own data through CSV uploads, or being able to ingest your data source. Typically customers upload a list of their wallet addresses they care about to join with our curated datasets
Allium's 12 and counting blockchains capture 95% and above of market activity, and coverage is growing every day.
Queries process 10B of rows in seconds, queries run the fastest analytical queries with Allium's proprietary partitioning and indexing of key schemas to make most common query patterns run
Get your data through JSON, .CSV downloads, or through one-click REST endpoints that allow bulk export of data easily
100+ precomputed attributes (age, activity, balances) for every wallet address with Wallet360™
- Transaction Activity: transaction counts, days online, funding address, and transaction for a wallet address.
- Assets Held: Wallet USD balance, assets held, stablecoin balances, native currency balances.
- DEX Interactions: DEX projects interacted by the wallet, USD volume traded.
- NFT Marketplace Interactions: NFT marketplace used, total and average USD traded, NFT transactions, and collections traded per marketplace.
- NFT Acquired and Bluechips: First NFT minted, acquired, and traded, bluechip collections held
Track every stablecoin transaction across 15 chains, understand flows of funds between every single wallet
All stablecoins across 15 chains covered: USDT, USDC, DAI, BUSD, TUSD, USDD, USDP, GUSD, FRAX, FDUSD, PYUSD, USDJ
Get any schema streamed into your kafka, pubsub or database in near real time for alerting and workflow logic
Allium firmly believes in data you can trust, it invests in the most rigid quality control processes to ensure every single data point exists
With most of the major blockchains ingested, Allium becomes the unified platform for an organization's entire data needs